Yessy, me again :)

My photo
Notre Dame, Islam, France
Khaliesa is de name i was given.jst call me kelly or liesa.i think kellys better.mix blood.I will blow my candles on 6 Sept.okayy.one thing u must know about is i'm ordinary person,simple,and not like other girl u see.erm,i alwys happy :D.like to laugh,crying,making stupid fool and sleep ;).i think this is me and i wont change myself includng my family okayy :)

Listen to this music :)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Title : this morn :)

Once Upon A Time,

In the morn i wake up and i just go to my mom's laptop
and i click BLOGGER website. fyi , 2day act i go jogging
with putry but 2day putry didn't answer her phone.
but sokay becoz 2day my lovely aunt wana married :).
great rite someone wanna married.haha :)


But, today i feel not better.sick ! :'(
and i must be so strong :D
psst, i think ( menst ) . Noe laa, shhhh ! .
LOL,


now, i'm listening a lovely music.Wanna know ?
It when you believe by Leon Jackson :)
wow, adore much this song . it reminder me to
someone that i loves.My family , my friends, and specially my HERO.
hehehe :).this song about a miracle that you believe .
EXCITING LOL,


In de end of time, cehh. In the end *

No comments:

Post a Comment