Yessy, me again :)

My photo
Notre Dame, Islam, France
Khaliesa is de name i was given.jst call me kelly or liesa.i think kellys better.mix blood.I will blow my candles on 6 Sept.okayy.one thing u must know about is i'm ordinary person,simple,and not like other girl u see.erm,i alwys happy :D.like to laugh,crying,making stupid fool and sleep ;).i think this is me and i wont change myself includng my family okayy :)

Listen to this music :)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

title : heart you <3

hurm, what else i can say 'i love you' and it doen'st mean
becoz of your sytle,money or status.it about my heart and it
feel nice when im thinking & remembering you.i dun know ?
it feels like when you go , my heart is dupdup and pain.
why ? why this happening to me ?.

yeah, i hope someday i will find you.its a takdir.
but, i always wish that my dream come true and it was
you to be mine. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment