Yessy, me again :)

My photo
Notre Dame, Islam, France
Khaliesa is de name i was given.jst call me kelly or liesa.i think kellys better.mix blood.I will blow my candles on 6 Sept.okayy.one thing u must know about is i'm ordinary person,simple,and not like other girl u see.erm,i alwys happy :D.like to laugh,crying,making stupid fool and sleep ;).i think this is me and i wont change myself includng my family okayy :)

Listen to this music :)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i watch this wonderful movies today.haha

U know what ? i watching a wonderful movie.
wanna know ? Its ' Across The Universe HBO channel '
wooww, i love those song specially a long song !
this story is about BRITISH boy is fell in love wit an AMERICAN girl,
Damn, it sooo exciting and i enjoyed it .
Then , after that my family are having a lunch and my mom shout calling me to eat :)
but i don't want.then, i change channel 412 , its THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA movie man :D
that is soooo great .that was a movie that i learned at school :)
my teacher always scolded us to remember about the phantom 's novel and we were promise to her .naseb baek teacher tu lembut .hahaha ! :)
Best la , u guys should watched later key :)

No comments:

Post a Comment