Yessy, me again :)

My photo
Notre Dame, Islam, France
Khaliesa is de name i was given.jst call me kelly or liesa.i think kellys better.mix blood.I will blow my candles on 6 Sept.okayy.one thing u must know about is i'm ordinary person,simple,and not like other girl u see.erm,i alwys happy :D.like to laugh,crying,making stupid fool and sleep ;).i think this is me and i wont change myself includng my family okayy :)

Listen to this music :)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

One promise dear <3

Could you make this pain go away?
Could you fill my empty heart?
Could you heal all my wounds,and promise we will never be apart?
Promise me you'll never leave,and make everything all right.
Promise me when I start to fall,you'll hold on to me tight.
Promise me you'll protect me and help wipe my tears,
Promise me your love for a few more years.
Promise me you'll love me no matter what I do,and I will promise to only love you
ps, ILOVEYOU,

No comments:

Post a Comment