Yessy, me again :)

My photo
Notre Dame, Islam, France
Khaliesa is de name i was given.jst call me kelly or liesa.i think kellys better.mix blood.I will blow my candles on 6 Sept.okayy.one thing u must know about is i'm ordinary person,simple,and not like other girl u see.erm,i alwys happy :D.like to laugh,crying,making stupid fool and sleep ;).i think this is me and i wont change myself includng my family okayy :)

Listen to this music :)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I captured a spy because i'm so cool :)

Choose The Month U Were Born On
January - I Licked
February - I Killed
March - I Kissed
April - I Kicked
May - I Jump On
June - I Named
July - I Hugged
August - I Chased
September - I Carried
October - I Captured
November - I Danced With
December - I Sat On
The Day U Were Born
1 - A Vampire
2 - A Fireman
3 - A Police
4 - A Boy
5 - A Girl
6 - A Chicken
7 - A Crazy Man
8 - A Doctor
9 - A Teacher
10 - A Bee
11 - A Spy
12 - A Doll
13 - A Frog
14 - A Lady
15 - A Man
16 - A Psycho
17 - An Old Man
18 - A Jumper
19 - A Scissor
20 - A Table
21 - A Car
22 - A Ghost
23 - A Book
24 - A Sweeper
25 - A Baby
26 - A Singer
27 - A Kettle
28 - A Cheerleader
29 - A Musician
30 - A Keeper
31 - A Dancer
The Color Of The Shirt Ur Wearing
Pink - Because I'm A Stupid Kid
Red - Because I'm Naked Right Now
Green - Because I'm So Cool
Blue - Because I'm An Old Crazy Lady
Brown - Because I'm A Clown In A Shopping Mall
Yellow - Because I'm A Silly A Bitch
Orange - Because I'm Drunk And Naked
Others - Because I'm In Love With Her Ass
Haha, U are what lol ?

No comments:

Post a Comment